Readers of this material will, at the end of it, be able to: write books: fiction, non-fiction, prose, drama, essays; be able to write articles of all categories; and also understand rules of grammar
- CREATIVE WRITING
- PARTS OF SPEECH
- CONCORD IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- WRONGLY USED WORDS AND THEIR CORRECT USAGES
- FIGURES OF SPEECH
- FORMS OF CREATIVE WRITING
- THINGS TO NOTE WHILE DEVELOPING CREATIVE WRITINGS
- TERMINOLOGIES OF CREATIVE WRITING
- SOURCES OF CREATIVE WRITING IDEAS
There are personal projects/assignments at the end of this material.
NOTE: Reader’s experience on this material may differ from being directly tutored in any of our training sessions.